- Botox for chronic migraine
- Dihydroergotamine (DHE)
- Occipital Nerve Blocks
- Sphenopalatine Ganglion Block
Neuromodulation devices are a newer treatment modality in Headache Medicine. They are various FDA-approved devices that are used either daily for prevention, or as needed during individual migraine attacks.
- Supra-orbital nerve stimulator
- TMS (transcranial magnetic stimulation)
- External vagal nerve stimulator
There are several prescription and over the counter medications used daily for migraine prevention, and as needed during individual migraine attacks.