Conditions We Treat
Our multidisciplinary team of specialists will evaluate and recommend treatments for children up to age 18 who have:
- Craniosynostosis (isolated and syndromic)
- Rare craniofacial clefts
- Acute and chronic sequelae (condition resulting from a disease, injury or other trauma ) of facial fractures
- Micrognathia (undersized jaw)
- Apert syndrome (a kind of dentofacial deformity)
- Crouzon syndrome (another kind of dentofacial deformity)
- Pfeiffer syndrome (another kind of dentofacial deformity)
- Treacher Collins syndrome
- Hemifacial microsomia (small or underdeveloped parts of the face)
- Parry-Romberg syndrome
- Pierre Robin sequence
Diagnosis and Evaluation
Our team has access to state-of-the-art technology and a wide range of resources to properly and accurately diagnose craniofacial problems in children.
If you would like your child evaluated by our team, please call 832-822-3180 to request an appointment.