Texas Children’s Hospital is currently offering FREE COVID-19 vaccines! Walk-ins are welcomed.*
Texas Children’s has partnered with local community organizations to host COVID-19 vaccine clinics. Eligible individuals seeking a COVID-19 vaccine can now stop by one of several Texas Children’s locations or community clinics in the Houston area.
Currently offering COVID-19 vaccines to the following eligible individuals:
- Children 5-11: Pfizer COVID-19 1st and 2nd dose
- Adolescents 12-17: Pfizer COVID-19 1st and 2nd dose
- Adolescents 5+: Pfizer booster dose
- Adults 18+: Pfizer and Moderna 1st, 2nd, and booster dose
- Immunocompromised Children 5-11: Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine – additional dose
- Immunocompromised Adolescents and Adults 12+: Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine – additional dose
*Note: Please schedule an appointment, if possible. Walk-in vaccinations will be limited and based on availability.
|Vaccine Dose||Date*||Site Location||Hours||Address||Phone|
|1||6/4/2022||Texas Children's Hospital Primary Care Practice at Palm Center||8 am-5 pm||5400 Griggs Rd Suite 101, Houston, TX 77021||(346) 227-7275|