Video visit appointments available 7 days a week from 9:00am to 11:00pm. Learn More
Kale guacamole from True Food Kitchen
We’ve been working with True Food Kitchen in an effort to show families how healthy eating can be attainable, palatable and enjoyable to make, and we’re eager to share the first original recipe video they crafted in collaboration with 10Ben and Video by Robot.
- 4 oz. kale (blanched, dried and minced)
- 1 poblano pepper (roasted, peeled and seeded)
- ½ oz. cilantro leaves (finely chopped)
- 1 small bunch of green onions (roughly chopped)
- ½ grapefruit (peeled and segmented)
- 1 small orange (peeled and segmented)
- 3-4 avocados (pitted and sliced)
- Salt (to taste)
- Combine kale, poblano pepper, cilantro and scallions in a bowl – you can chop these ingredients in a food processor, if available.
- Add grapefruit, orange and avocado.
- Season with salt, if desired.
Enjoy! If you’d like to learn more about the mission behind this video series, check out our first blog here.
Andrew Weil, MD,