Pediatric Simulation Center
Offering a clinical setting where health care professionals can train through simulation.
The Simulation Center at Texas Children’s Hospital is a multidisciplinary, hospital-based center providing hands-on pediatric and obstetric simulation training in a realistic environment to improve patient safety and patient care.
- About Us - The innovative center is the only one of its kind in Houston and is one of the largest among the few pediatric simulation centers in the nation.
- Leadership - Pioneered by an expert team of simulation specialists, the Simulation Center offers the latest in cutting-edge research and training.
- Facilities - A realistic clinical environment leads to collaborative learning.
- Equipment - We feature high-tech mannequins and computer technology to simulate real-life pediatric and obstetric emergencies.
- Courses - Teamwork training and performance assessment are conducted through video observation and group debriefings.